May 06, 2021, 06:44:49 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Electra Glide Revival  (Read 217 times)

April 27, 2021, 01:12:07 PM
Read 217 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Have you seen this...

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/motorcycles/electra-glide-revival.html

The 2021 Electra Glide Revival
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 1 View List

April 27, 2021, 07:43:58 PM
Reply #1

bc45

Global Moderator
I like it but it is Pricey

April 27, 2021, 09:14:17 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
I like it but it is Pricey
Very pricey.

But I do like it!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

April 28, 2021, 11:00:11 AM
Reply #3

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
My thoughts, too.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

April 29, 2021, 05:50:41 AM
Reply #4

mqqn

Global Moderator
It is a looker for sure.

I wonder why the tank is black on the lower portion - I would have thought white would be the choice to match with the mid-60's paint jobs.

Also - didn't the Electra Glide come out in 65? Why a throwback to 69? I am probably missing a boat or two....  ^*?

I always find this insulting / odd; $30K for a motorcycle and they charge $450 for "freight" charges. It's like the folks selling expensive knives on Ebay (let's say a $2000 knife) and then charging $10 for shipping.

A couple weeks ago here in Winchester, I was getting fuel in the car when a fellow rode in on a bagger, and it had that silhouette, so I had to swing around the pumps when I left to check it out - sure enouth - a mid-60s Electra Glide - blue and white. It was really clean. I hope to see it around some more.

best

mqqn

May 06, 2021, 12:21:42 PM
Reply #5

WantMore

Supporting Member
It has the look!! It also holds a price that is just too high IMO.
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer