May 06, 2021, 05:59:09 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: AZ Passes a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Bill  (Read 444 times)

April 10, 2021, 10:16:00 AM
Read 444 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Arizona just became a Second Amendment sanctuary state!

The Second Amendment Sanctuary bill (HB 2111) — sponsored by Rep. Leo Biasiucci (R) — was signed and enacted by Governor Ducey. This means state and local government officials will be under order to NOT enforce ANY unconstitutional federal gun control laws, which will make it significantly less likely for Biden’s federal gun control to be enforced.

Proud to live in AZ!!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 3 View List

April 10, 2021, 10:50:17 AM
Reply #1

mqqn

Global Moderator
congratulations!

Hoping for the same for Tennessee!

best

mqqn
Like Like x 1 View List

April 10, 2021, 05:07:36 PM
Reply #2

J F Go

Community Advocate
congratulations!

Hoping for the same for Tennessee!

best

mqqn
  Didn't TN just pass constitutional carry ? Thought I just read that somewhere.  ^*?

April 10, 2021, 06:15:08 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
  Didn't TN just pass constitutional carry ? Thought I just read that somewhere.  ^*?
My app on my phone (Legal Heat) says TN is not a Constitutional Carry state.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

April 10, 2021, 06:40:10 PM
Reply #4

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
Two states in, just another 48 to go...... £~¥
- Nowhereman

April 11, 2021, 04:57:43 AM
Reply #5

mqqn

Global Moderator

Yes - it passed and the Gov signed it - and it goes into effect on July 1 -

Note - it is not 100% Constitutional Carry - it does not allow carry of long-guns, but all pistols are able to be carried either open or concealed without a concealed carry permit.

I am interested to see how many people do open carry after the law takes effect.

best

mqqn

April 11, 2021, 09:29:39 AM
Reply #6

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Yes - it passed and the Gov signed it - and it goes into effect on July 1 -

Note - it is not 100% Constitutional Carry - it does not allow carry of long-guns, but all pistols are able to be carried either open or concealed without a concealed carry permit.

I am interested to see how many people do open carry after the law takes effect.

best

mqqn
   open carry = target
Agree Agree x 1 View List

April 11, 2021, 09:49:35 AM
Reply #7

HDBitchin

Administrator
   open carry = target
Agree. Those folks that open carry will be the first ones to be taken out by a bad guy.
HDBitchin aka Tank

April 11, 2021, 04:16:36 PM
Reply #8

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
   open carry = target

I agree as well.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

April 12, 2021, 05:03:10 AM
Reply #9

mqqn

Global Moderator
Yes - and I would add if you ARE going to open carry, you really need to use a double retention holster if you get over the lack of "element of surprise".

I remember when they passed the law allowing open carry in Wisconsin, the first news story I saw was from a north Milwaukee suburb where a guy was clubbed and his "open carry" revolver was stolen from him.

TN has allowed open carry for CCL holders (with a negligible amount of additional "training") - but I have only seen one person openly carrying in two years since I have been living down here.

There are two kinds of individuals that the general populace correlate to firearm possession, and those are Police and criminals. If you are carrying and don't have on a police uniform, guess which category you are assumed a member?

best

mqqn

April 12, 2021, 09:27:22 AM
Reply #10

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Yes - and I would add if you ARE going to open carry, you really need to use a double retention holster if you get over the lack of "element of surprise".

I remember when they passed the law allowing open carry in Wisconsin, the first news story I saw was from a north Milwaukee suburb where a guy was clubbed and his "open carry" revolver was stolen from him.

TN has allowed open carry for CCL holders (with a negligible amount of additional "training") - but I have only seen one person openly carrying in two years since I have been living down here.

There are two kinds of individuals that the general populace correlate to firearm possession, and those are Police and criminals. If you are carrying and don't have on a police uniform, guess which category you are assumed a member?

best

mqqn
  In Arizona it is common for citizens to carry ( open and concealed ), expressly in rural areas.

April 22, 2021, 10:26:18 PM
Reply #11

bc45

Global Moderator
If you are going to Open carry it is a must to have professional hands on Handgun retention training, if you conceal carry it is still great training that you will benefit from.
Also I believe you should have continued open hand fighting training.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer