June 15, 2021, 03:21:18 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Harley's New XG750R - Will This New "R" Model Write New H-D Racing History?  (Read 4005 times)

May 29, 2016, 08:44:47 AM
Read 4005 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Harley Davidson recently announced a new addition that they hope will write some new racing history for the Motor Company. The XG750R is the newest motorcycle that will make its official competition debut (today) Sunday, May 29, at the AMA Pro Flat Track Springfield Mile in Illinois and will be piloted by Harley factory racer No. 67 Davis Fisher. Having a new racing frame and the Revolution X motor it is an all new motorcycle.

It is powered by the 750cc Revolution X V-Twin engine designed for the Harley-Davidson Street 750 (the XG750). This new "R" variant, the XG750R, is strictly for race competition with and will not be offered for sale at this time.

Want to read a bit more? Follow the below link.

http://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2016/05/26/harley-davidson-releases-new-flat-track-motorcycle/
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

June 01, 2016, 09:56:20 AM
Reply #1

WantMore

Supporting Member
Here is the link to Harley Davidson's factory racing webpage.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home/events/racing.html

You will find a ton of info about the new XG750R motorcycle on that page.
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

June 01, 2016, 06:28:26 PM
Reply #2

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Very exciting racing program IMO. The new Revolution X motor is supposed to be a great motor.
Two Lane Highway

June 15, 2016, 07:20:14 PM
Reply #3

Haulin

boyaa!!  >:D >:D
Some days I like to go fast and other days I like to try stupid things on my bikes.

June 15, 2016, 10:30:54 PM
Reply #4

HDBitchin

Administrator
boyaa!!  >:D >:D
I like it! Sounds like you do too!  :))
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

June 16, 2016, 09:44:13 AM
Reply #5

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Nothing like flat track racing! Handlebar banging at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone using the HDBitchin Harley Forum mobile app
Two Lane Highway

July 02, 2016, 05:30:11 AM
Reply #6

Haulin

I like it! Sounds like you do too!  :))

You know as well as I do there is no bigger fan of the xg750's in the world than myself. I need some competition because smoking stock Harley's is no fun anymore and people are starting to figure out not to screw around with my bike  :-\
Some days I like to go fast and other days I like to try stupid things on my bikes.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer