June 15, 2021, 03:31:05 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: AMSOIL, A Company of Enthusiasts  (Read 3065 times)

January 29, 2016, 12:15:13 PM
Read 3065 times

The Tank

AMSOIL recently introduced a series of YouTube videos featuring employees. The series is tagged "A Company of Enthusiasts". It asks the question, what are you into? At AMSOIL they are engineers, chemists and manufacturers. But they are also racers, gearheads and thrill-seekers, like you.

Since this is a Harley Davidson forum I have obviously have chosen the V Twin video out of the many videos that they have to open a thread here.

If you would like to show AMSOIL what you are into, you can submit your passion at this AMSOIL webpage which is dedicated to Enthusiasts.

http://www.amsoil.com/Lander/enthusiasts/index.aspx?zo=1977639

You can also view the many other videos on the above linked webpage that AMSOIL employees have made to showcase what they are into!! Like...

SNOWMOBILES
MUSCLE CARS
TUNER CARS
UTVS
BOATS
DIRT BIKES
CLASSIC CARS
V-TWINS
RACING
SPORTS CARS
METRIC BIKES
4X4 TRUCKS

We make products for them all!!

The First in Synthetics®

January 31, 2016, 10:06:58 AM
Reply #1

WantMore

Supporting Member
Great people and a great bunch of products. When you call AMSOIL you get a real person on the phone which is really rare these days.
Smoke em if you got em

January 31, 2016, 11:51:44 AM
Reply #2

The Tank

Agree. The AMSOIL folks that I have spoken with back in Superior, WI are good people. This new video campaign is trying to show that. Just regular folks that care and show enthusiasm for what they do at work and at play.

Then you have the AMSOIL Independent Dealers like me. We use the products, we don't just sell them. Therefore as Dealers, we can in many cases answer questions on any product sale, whether it is large or small. If we don't know the answer we research it and that might mean we call the technical folks back at AMSOIL in Wisconsin. You will get answers from a Dealer.

Try that when you walk into your local auto parts store and speak with the teenager that is assisting you. Even if you do get to speak with the auto parts store Manager he will likely not know about each of the hundreds of products he has in the Oil/Lubricant aisle of his store.

On the other hand as a Dealer I am a T-1 Certified Dealer. Not every AMSOIL Dealer is certified. What does that mean? I am trained in the technical aspects and the business aspects of selling AMSOIL products. When you do work with a AMSOIL Dealer even if it is not me you should ask if they are T-1 Certified. Why? You get a better Dealer that is committed to what he is doing.

January 31, 2016, 03:40:07 PM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
It is always a plus to have someone that uses a product behind the sale of it.
Two Lane Highway

January 03, 2017, 02:21:27 PM
Reply #4

The Tank

Here is a new video in the AMSOIL series, A Company of Enthusiasts. As said above they have many themes on these videos but I am sticking with the motorcycling ones in this thread.

This one showcases their Event/Show Manager.

January 07, 2017, 06:12:09 PM
Reply #5

Capital Jack

I have seen their warehouse in Superior Wisconsin
Nuff said. Were burnin, daylight- Lets ride
  Florida is home, 29 years sober
{I may not git it right the first time, But I will not be KNOCKED OUT til I git it done RIGHT}

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer