June 15, 2021, 02:51:17 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Harley Davidson Street 750 & 500 Pictures  (Read 16227 times)

November 16, 2013, 10:51:38 PM
Read 16227 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Do you have a picture or maybe a few pictures of your Harley-Davidson Street 750 or 500? If so, share them in this thread with the HD Bitchin Community.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

January 04, 2014, 12:45:32 PM
Reply #1

Mgrumpy1

I just like the chick on the bike.. Yummy..

Peace..
Chester
Vice President / Founder
SlowRiders Riding Club
Minnesota Chapter

June 24, 2014, 07:58:25 PM
Reply #2

Kowboy

Certainly has the potential to make a very modern handsome sled.  http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2013/11/05/harley-davidson-street-750-and-500-3-street-custom-concepts-part-5/

February 18, 2015, 07:55:12 AM
Reply #3

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
They won't sell many of them.
Waaay to wimpy.
HD was never about starter bikes.
You bought an HD because you wanted a different path, a different road.
These new "bikes" just cross a dotted line, that's all.
- Nowhereman

February 19, 2015, 03:11:29 PM
Reply #4

WantMore

Supporting Member
Waaay to wimpy.
If I wanted a smaller bike I might go for a Sportster but these Street models do have a better price. That might cause me to buy.
Smoke em if you got em

February 20, 2015, 09:40:52 AM
Reply #5

Haulin

Waaay to wimpy.

Talking with some old timers about these bikes around here and a common theme is ... "I'd use that to rip around town, and leave the bagger in the garage"

It might be wimpy, now ... but it's going to spank a lot of things out there and just about everything that HD has to market currently. Give me a couple of months and let me see if I can show you the light.

I convinced http://www.freespirits.it/en/ to sell me parts. I am the only kid in North America who they have sold to privately. You gotta go through a dealer or a shop supposedly. Bike is coming home today hopefully, still assembled. No need to strip it if I can get the conversion kit and eliminate a tonne of fab work.
Some days I like to go fast and other days I like to try stupid things on my bikes.

February 20, 2015, 10:54:48 AM
Reply #6

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
To me, it has real wimpy components on it.
Those forks are less beefy than an old Honda 350s.
- Nowhereman

February 20, 2015, 04:48:27 PM
Reply #7

Haulin

Oh frig I hear ya! They've skimped out on quite a few things. The fork brace is the first mod most guys are doing besides the stage 1 on them. I betcha by the time a guy is done getting them up to par, he's another 3-5g into the bike and that's without touching the engine yet.
Some days I like to go fast and other days I like to try stupid things on my bikes.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer