May 06, 2021, 06:49:15 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Supporting Member Subscription  (Read 39177 times)

June 25, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
Reply #30

WantMore

Supporting Member

HDBitchin will always be a free resource of HD social and technical information but we do offer a Supporting Member group for those that might like to donate a small fee of $15 per year.

What do you get for that $15? 

• Supporting Members are given a green color assignment to their username in the "online list".
  • They also are listed as a Supporting Member in each of their posts and also in their member profile.
  • The Entire forum is Ad FREE as a Supporting Member
  • Private Message storage increased to 500 PMs

Here is the link to the Subscription page on HDBitchin where you can submit payment and begin the process of becoming a Supporting Member...

Note: The below subscription payment link will only work for a registered member and if you are using Tapatalk or the HDBitchin Mobile app it will open a browser that might require you to log into your account to complete the subscription. If logged in the below link allows a registered member to immediately convert your account to a Supporting Member account by submitting a PayPal subscription payment. 

https://hdbitchin.com/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

Come on guys and gals! Open your wallets!
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 Like Like x 1 View List

June 25, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
Reply #31

J F Go

Community Advocate
Thanks Bill!

Covering our operating costs is the goal.

Not sure if I should even ask this @HDBitchin, or not, as it may be none of my business, but are the operating cost being covered by us members. Like has been said, it's really a great site for info on the repairs and operation of motorcycles, not to mention a cool place to hang out. Just wondering out loud. ^*?

June 25, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
Reply #32

HDBitchin

Administrator
Not sure if I should even ask this @HDBitchin, or not, as it may be none of my business, but are the operating cost being covered by us members. Like has been said, it's really a great site for info on the repairs and operation of motorcycles, not to mention a cool place to hang out. Just wondering out loud. ^*?
We run in the red. It isn’t a big deficit. Wouldn’t matter if it was big I would still be doing this regardless.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 1 View List

June 25, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Reply #33

J F Go

Community Advocate
We run in the red. It isn’t a big deficit. Wouldn’t matter if it was big I would still be doing this regardless.
I certainly hope that this will change for you, sooner than later. It's a great site and would hate to see it go away. I'm on a few other forums and this one by far is dedicated to the issues that it say's that it is while others stray .
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 25, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
Reply #34

HDBitchin

Administrator
I certainly hope that this will change for you, sooner than later. It's a great site and would hate to see it go away. I'm on a few other forums and this one by far is dedicated to the issues that it say's that it is while others stray .
It won’t go away. No worries about that.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 2 View List

January 15, 2021, 11:56:14 AM
Reply #35

HDBitchin

Administrator
Thank you @Rider Ron for your recent Supporting Member renewal! 
HDBitchin aka Tank

January 15, 2021, 12:06:03 PM
Reply #36

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Glad to help.  Thanks for everything.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer