May 14, 2021, 05:39:28 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Random custom paint  (Read 2127 times)

February 17, 2018, 09:03:46 PM
Read 2127 times

bc45

Global Moderator
Just a few interesting painted Bikes I have seen at events

Like Like x 1 View List

February 18, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
It is amazing that the small surface area that a motorcycle has can lend itself so well to custom paint. Those are some nice looking paint jobs.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Agree Agree x 2 Like Like x 1 View List

February 18, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Reply #2

bc45

Global Moderator
 @HDBitchin I found this in my picks and thought of Larry and others that served.

Like Like x 4 View List

February 19, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
Very nice bunch of tins!
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 2 View List

February 21, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
Reply #4

mqqn

Global Moderator
Very nice - I particularly like the "Forest fire" paint.

I was at a bike swap in Springfield, Il, last Sunday and one fellow had a bunch of rear fenders lined up. One fender had a beautiful airbrushed portrait of a very nice looking blond womans face and shoulders -

The fender had been sanded down, but they had left that portrait on the very back portion (it was a full dress style fender).

I thought it would be cool to watch for art like that to display - but then I remembered I have plenty of crap lying around my garage and moved on.

Thanks for the pictures!

best

mqqn

February 24, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Reply #5

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Very nice custom paint work!
Two Lane Highway

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer