May 14, 2021, 06:44:12 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Poll

Do you have a Theme, Personalized, Vanity, Custom or Prestige Plate on your Bike?

Yes
22 (48.9%)
No
23 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Do you have a Theme, Personalized, Vanity, Custom or Prestige Plate?  (Read 7620 times)

December 20, 2016, 05:24:37 PM
Reply #15

HDBitchin

Administrator
I just read this thread and realized that when I started it originally I didn't say what personalized plates I have for my two motorcycles.

The Electra Glide is 0RAAH (as close to the Marine Corps OoRaah! as I could get with the maximum of 5 characters).

The Heritage is 1U5MC (the 5 instead of an S was as close as I could come).

Sent from my iPhone using the HDBitchin Harley Forum mobile app
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

June 03, 2017, 07:01:04 AM
Reply #16

Eddieblz

No.
To late now.

June 11, 2017, 09:40:18 PM
Reply #17

Brent526

No Not given them any more money than they already take from me

Sent from my SM-T377V using the HDBitchin Harley Forum mobile app

Funny Funny x 1 View List

June 11, 2017, 10:41:15 PM
Reply #18

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
Yeah I do.
My FLSTF is "REAL CLN"
And it is in a few ways...lol
- Nowhereman
Like Like x 1 View List

June 12, 2017, 05:41:59 AM
Reply #19

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good older thread -

I do have one MCY vanity plate, and I also have a vanity plate on my Corvette and on the wife's 2013 Malibu.

The motorcycle plate, which I have had for many years, is SMOKE U -

I used to ride and own several Kawasaki Triple two-strokes, which smoked like the dickens but were quick for their day - many a larger bike was left in my blue contrail and thus...smoke u......

Interestingly (maybe) I recently ran afoul of the Secretary of State on that plate; due to budget concerns the SOS had stopped sending out reminders  for  stickers, and I failed  to register that plate last year. The plate is on my 97 Concours 1000, and it has been down for a year waiting for a full maintenance.

Long story a little shorter - the  folks at the SOS office told me  I would have to "apply from scratch" to get the plate again, as they could  not renew it for me.

However, failing to get help at the SOS office in the  town near me, I called in a favor from my friends at the SOS who are involved in the SOS Vehicle Show, of which I am the Motorcycle Committee Chair.

A quick phone call and SMOKE U is going to be in the stable and I will be much more careful on my stickers in the future.

Following is what  that license plate looked like after  returning to Fairbanks AK from Deadhorse on the haul road...

best

mqqn

Like Like x 1 View List

June 12, 2017, 12:35:47 PM
Reply #20

TD

Community Advocate
Y22 HOG
This came with the bike. Previous owner splashed out on it, and I could get a reasonable price if I sold it, but would rather not. Hopefully the two will remain together.

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter
Like Like x 1 View List

January 18, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
Reply #21

BuzzCap7

I have to laugh at this one.

My license plate is my road name but shortened so it will fit on the plate.  ;D

BuzzCap7
IBA #47057
I Ride Like I Am An Avatar In A Video Game & Everyone Is Trying To Kill Me.
"Superior Riders Rarely Get Themselves Into Situations Requiring Superior Skills."
The Stronger Your Belief System The Less You Know
Like Like x 1 View List

December 11, 2019, 09:30:37 PM
Reply #22

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
As of this year all 3 of my bikes have AZ Historical Vehicle plates, in sequence of course.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

December 11, 2019, 09:48:40 PM
Reply #23

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I had one on the devils bike----- 773H . When I enter it in shows I would turn the plate upside down
Like Like x 3 Funny Funny x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer