Poll

Do you wear electric?

Vest - Plugged-In
7 (23.3%)
Gloves - Plugged-In
6 (20%)
Jacket - Plugged-In
5 (16.7%)
Vest and/or Jacket(Self-contained Battery)
1 (3.3%)
Gloves and/or Socks(Self-contained Battery)
0 (0%)
I don't have or wear any electric gear
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Electric Vest, Gloves, or Socks  (Read 8450 times)

May 10, 2017, 07:50:47 AM
Reply #15

Mike D

Wow! I'm surprised to see how many of us use electric heated clothing. I guess I'm like rebel55 "old school". When I ride in the cold I have US army polypro longjohns, kevlar jeans & leather chaps on my legs. Upper body, title neck, my 60 y/o leather jacket (it belonged to my Dad) and a fat Arctic Carhartt coat with ski gloves. Pretty cozy even below freezing.

Sent from my SM-N910F using the HDBitchin Harley Forum mobile app

December 07, 2019, 12:24:23 PM
Reply #16

IBE

dont and never will use electric clothing, i dress for the weather and i can always take off what i need to snice iam on a full bagger plenty of room for unused clothing
IS IT UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS NO ITS A TEE SHIRT MADE IN CHINA

December 07, 2019, 04:38:25 PM
Reply #17

maniacmac

Global Moderator
dont and never will use electric clothing, i dress for the weather and i can always take off what i need to snice iam on a full bagger plenty of room for unused clothing
That was my attitude until I tried it and loved it. I live in the mountains in Az where it snows and we ride in the teens. When heading to the desert I just turn it off as it gets warmer. I use a heated vest and heated grips. Been riding since the late 60's and on hwy since early 70's.

December 08, 2019, 04:26:55 PM
Reply #18

IBE

well i guess thats like when i bought this bagger  always made fun of guys with radios but not now when i bought this ultra never dreamed i would miss the radio but when it stops working. i was johnny on the spot to call Iron Cross radio £~¥
IS IT UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS NO ITS A TEE SHIRT MADE IN CHINA

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer