November 30, 2021, 08:27:16 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1476590 times)

November 22, 2021, 06:50:53 AM
Reply #12465

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Monday is here and a new work week for some.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 22, 2021, 07:19:46 AM
Reply #12466

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good Morning All!

Mid 50's and sunny here today. I have to run to the post office to send out a package and then the DDS office; I am doing the "aligners" that you wear sort of like braces to straighten your teeth.
It is amazing how they do this today. I had the old wire and twist braces when I was a kid, but over 40 years my teeth went right back to being crooked.
Today you just have your teeth scanned into a 3d model and they make you some clear trays and you wear those for a few weeks, they make new trays and that goes on for, in my case, around 8 months. Should be interesting.
Also interesting is that insurance does not cover orthodontics for people older than 22 (at least my coverage is thus..)

Forgive me if I mumble when I type for the next several months. :)

best

mqqn

November 22, 2021, 08:43:07 AM
Reply #12467

rocket

not a problem plastic mouth....

sorry I couldn't help myself, I apologize.... £~¥
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

November 22, 2021, 12:10:53 PM
Reply #12468

mqqn

Global Moderator
Well I kinda agree now.....

Thhhhuffferin' Thuuucotash!

It's not bad  but wow - I was in the chair for an hour while they were grinding and sanding. Still not as bad as when I was 12 or so and all that banding and twisting of wires....

These aren't so bad - and the DDS prints the "trays" at their office. I can tell it is new technology for them but all good. I was having trouble flossing with my snaggle-tooth mouth. :P

best

mqqn
Winner Winner x 1 View List

November 22, 2021, 01:14:42 PM
Reply #12469

rocket

damn none of my recordings are playing......da fugg?

REALLY!!

November 22, 2021, 07:11:36 PM
Reply #12470

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Don't remember where I got this.  🙄  Sorry if it's a repeat.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List

November 23, 2021, 03:53:33 AM
Reply #12471

rocket

Don't remember where I got this.  🙄  Sorry if it's a repeat.
from me, here, ya putz,...lol ::)

REALLY!!

November 23, 2021, 07:46:37 AM
Reply #12472

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Here is enough coffee to make us all happy!

HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 1 View List

November 23, 2021, 11:25:32 AM
Reply #12473

rocket

well that was close........spammer almost got me for an expired norton 360 account I don't have....I was 4 digits away from an access code to ''share my screen'' with this guy that I called!! DUMMY!! I hung up and called the bank....money isn't going anywhere.....phew !  >:(

REALLY!!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

November 24, 2021, 06:23:17 AM
Reply #12474

mqqn

Global Moderator
Beware of those scammers @rocket ....

Today is travel day - heading back up to Peoria Il to visit the kids.

The weather should be decent up  there, at least it will be fairly warm and no snow.

I look forward to being with the kids and then getting back home to TN!

It is about 8.5 hours each way in the car; the worst part is i24 from here to Nashville - once we get north of that it is usually smooth sailing.

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all get to enjoy time with family and / or friends.

best

mqqn

November 24, 2021, 07:30:49 AM
Reply #12475

HDBitchin

Administrator
@mqqn be safe traveling those roads and don’t be too shocked when you pay the price at the gas pump.

Good morning riders! We had a cloudy day here yesterday with a chance of rain that never came for my little patch of dirt. It did sprinkle some rain in the area but it missed me. Still overcast here this morning but the chance of rain has expired.
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 24, 2021, 05:44:45 PM
Reply #12476

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
@mqqn be safe traveling those roads and don’t be too shocked when you pay the price at the gas pump.

I just put $18 of gas in the bike, and it wasn't even on reserve yet.  5 gallon tank.  😡
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

November 24, 2021, 07:03:08 PM
Reply #12477

bc45

Global Moderator
Good evening

November 24, 2021, 08:18:33 PM
Reply #12478

HDBitchin

Administrator
I just put $18 of gas in the bike, and it wasn't even on reserve yet.  5 gallon tank.  😡
Just filled the car and the QT just up the street was $3.79 a gallon. I was up around Cave Creek and Carefree and saw it was $4.12 a gallon there.
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 24, 2021, 08:21:03 PM
Reply #12479

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good evening
Hello Bob!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer