November 30, 2021, 08:50:32 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: orange pro street tuner software  (Read 743 times)

May 01, 2021, 07:38:28 AM
Read 743 times

gary33068

Does anyone have a copy of the software for the orange pro street tuner. Most likely came on a disk. The software on the harley d/l site will only run the black pro street tuner.

May 01, 2021, 08:31:48 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
@gary33068

Is this the H-D website that you are using for download?

https://streetperformancetuner.harley-davidson.com/SuperTuner.aspx

Link to more information on HDBitchin...

Screamin' Eagle Pro Super Tuner User's Manual - DIY

HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

May 02, 2021, 11:25:39 AM
Reply #2

gary33068

That would be the one

October 28, 2021, 09:04:21 AM
Reply #3

Duder99

Should we use the older (outdated?) Super Tuner 11.x software for the orange Pro Super Tuner or did they combo it into the StreetTuner 21.x software? My bike is being worked on right now so I can't check for myself. Waiting on parts. Going to be another month according to Harley. Ughhh.
2009 Road King FLHP Police 103

October 28, 2021, 09:18:14 AM
Reply #4

HDBitchin

Administrator
New software releases will always contain the core functionality and fixes for bugs and improvements. Best to go with the new release.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer