June 18, 2021, 11:40:17 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1373201 times)

maniacmac, Rider Ron and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 08, 2021, 07:15:46 AM
Reply #11715

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Going to be 100 degrees here today with temperatures rising to 110 degrees by the weekend.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

June 09, 2021, 04:18:43 AM
Reply #11716

mqqn

Global Moderator
'Morning. Guys -

Smashed a finger on my left hand working on a truck last week so it has been hard to type for the past week - but it's only a few stitches and should be getting healed up - the stitches come out in another week.

I did pick up tires and tubes for the 97 XR70 - getting it ready for a visit from my granddaughters in August with any luck.

Hope you all are well - it has been rainy here for the last week off and on - meaning when I am off on the motorcycle, the rain is on lol.

I will attempt to put locking wheel chocks on the bike trailer today without injuring myself...

best

mqqn

June 09, 2021, 06:23:27 AM
Reply #11717

rocket

So tonight was interesting....40,000 lbs with a single axle tractor...53 foot van....they did the best they could spreading out the weight (14 skids of metal )
  I was only over on the drive axle by 6500 lbs.....so I took the load in the wee hours of the morning without issue. >:D
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

June 09, 2021, 06:27:43 AM
Reply #11718

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

A beautiful day on tap here.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

June 09, 2021, 06:29:40 AM
Reply #11719

HDBitchin

Administrator
So tonight was interesting....40,000 lbs with a single axle tractor...53 foot van....they did the best they could spreading out the weight (14 skids of metal )
  I was only over on the drive axle by 6500 lbs.....so I took the load in the wee hours of the morning without issue. >:D
Living dangerously I see!
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 09, 2021, 06:36:58 AM
Reply #11720

HDBitchin

Administrator
'Morning. Guys -

Smashed a finger on my left hand working on a truck last week so it has been hard to type for the past week - but it's only a few stitches and should be getting healed up - the stitches come out in another week.

I did pick up tires and tubes for the 97 XR70 - getting it ready for a visit from my granddaughters in August with any luck.

Hope you all are well - it has been rainy here for the last week off and on - meaning when I am off on the motorcycle, the rain is on lol.

I will attempt to put locking wheel chocks on the bike trailer today without injuring myself...

best

mqqn
Hope your finger forgives you soon!
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 09, 2021, 06:37:40 AM
Reply #11721

rocket

there were a few butt pucker moments.......all going downhill. :o

REALLY!!

June 10, 2021, 06:10:39 AM
Reply #11722

mqqn

Global Moderator
there were a few butt pucker moments.......all going downhill. :o

I can bet on that!

You can really smell the brakes over close to 24 in the mountains when you are on the bike.

Thanks Larry - it's getting better if I can keep from banging it on stuff and/or forgetting about it and grabbing stuff.

Hope you all are well today; I have a new door and opener going on the detached garage today - so the HD is back in the attached, the Corvette is in the neighbors drive, and my truck and Maggie's Camry are in the yard.

It is supposed to be thunderstorms here by noon or so - and around 90.

best

mqqn

June 10, 2021, 06:25:33 AM
Reply #11723

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Expecting @Rider Ron and @AbueloBill this morning for coffee at my house. I have been sticking close to home and I am still not riding as my wrist heals. It will be nice to see these guys this morning.
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 10, 2021, 06:52:07 AM
Reply #11724

J F Go

Community Advocate
Good morning all. Thought I'd share some info with you about the events of today, or later today if you want to get technical. There is going to be as solar eclipse called "The Ring Of Fire." You can find the info on the old interweb if you would like to see it. It is also being streamed live. Enjoy your day. 8)
Like Like x 1 View List

June 10, 2021, 02:53:26 PM
Reply #11725

HDBitchin

Administrator
Had a great morning of talk and coffee at my kitchen table this morning with @Rider Ron and @AbueloBill

Thanks for coming by and spending part of your morning with me guys!!
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 10, 2021, 04:15:11 PM
Reply #11726

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Thanks for having us;  nice breakfast (bacon!!!).  And the Valium you apparently dispensed on Obi Wan worked.  I came away with all 4 limbs still intact.  😎  I think @AbueloBill had the same experience.  👌

Ron
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

June 10, 2021, 05:11:56 PM
Reply #11727

HDBitchin

Administrator
Thanks for having us;  nice breakfast (bacon!!!).  And the Valium you apparently dispensed on Obi Wan worked.  I came away with all 4 limbs still intact.  😎  I think @AbueloBill had the same experience.  👌

Ron
Yes, Obl was calm!
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 10, 2021, 05:23:01 PM
Reply #11728

rocket

one more til the almighty weekend....werk is a simple gig...so far.

REALLY!!

June 11, 2021, 07:21:18 AM
Reply #11729

HDBitchin

Administrator
TGIF!

Good morning riders!

We have some triple digit temperatures coming to Phoenix this weekend. Ranging from 113 to 116 into next week.
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer