June 18, 2021, 11:48:59 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: nice paint  (Read 289 times)

May 22, 2021, 09:50:54 PM
Read 289 times

bc45

Global Moderator
Just saw this Bike at the Harley Shop it is called snake venom, it is a nice green and changes to Purple depending on the light and angle .

I really Liked it and had crazy thoughts of trading in my 2016 Limited.
In this video it shows the color and it changing it starts at the .55 time stamp

Larry I know this is factory paint so if you want it in a different area feel free to move it.
Like Like x 1 View List

May 23, 2021, 07:10:44 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Harley paint is some of the best if not the best paint you will see.

That snake venom paint looks real nice. Makes me want to go out and wash my 25 year old Heritage which still sports a great paint job even after all those years.
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

May 24, 2021, 06:59:13 AM
Reply #2

mqqn

Global Moderator
Cool paint -

Looks very similar to the House of Color Chameleon green to purple shift paint that I had sprayed on my Pan 20 years ago or so -

best

mqqn
Like Like x 2 View List

May 24, 2021, 08:39:46 AM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
Beautiful Panhead @mqqn
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Agree Agree x 2 View List

June 07, 2021, 04:12:48 PM
Reply #4

WantMore

Supporting Member
Cool paint -

Looks very similar to the House of Color Chameleon green to purple shift paint that I had sprayed on my Pan 20 years ago or so -

best

mqqn
That is some looker of a Panhead @mqqn

The Snake Venom paint that @bc45 started this thread with has taken your old school cool look and made it new again!!
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

June 16, 2021, 07:10:37 PM
Reply #5

bc45

Global Moderator
that looks pretty much the same, Great looking Pan @mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer