August 03, 2021, 10:05:32 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Unviewed Gallery  (Read 4482 times)

June 14, 2015, 11:26:26 AM
Read 4482 times

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
I keep getting the what appears to be all photos whenever selecting unviewed.  More work for you or I'm doing it wrong!  Hope your dog's okay and glad you had a good trip!  Maybe I'll get to have a set-down meal with you and some of the local riders this week!  Later!
ARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR

June 14, 2015, 11:38:19 AM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
I keep getting the what appears to be all photos whenever selecting unviewed.  More work for you or I'm doing it wrong!  Hope your dog's okay and glad you had a good trip!  Maybe I'll get to have a set-down meal with you and some of the local riders this week!  Later!
I will take a look. I have noted some inconsistencies with the Unviewed feature as well. I think it came about when I did the the forum theme update.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

June 14, 2015, 08:50:21 PM
Reply #2

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Thanks Larry!  I'll keep checking it from time-to-time!

July 05, 2015, 09:59:22 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
Steve,
I have a software change coming for the gallery. It adds a new button to mark all photos as viewed. It also makes some other changes that might fix things. When loading this new revision I will uninstall the old version and then install the new software.

I won't do this until next weekend.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

July 09, 2015, 02:57:53 PM
Reply #4

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Okay, Larry. I will be watching and testing. Thanks.

July 11, 2015, 02:11:52 PM
Reply #5

HDBitchin

Administrator
Steve and Everyone,
The Gallery software was updated today. When selecting the "UNVIEWED" sort you may still get an over count of pictures but what you will now see is a new button in that view that will allow you the option to "MARK ALL VIEWED".

HDBitchin aka Tank

July 11, 2015, 09:28:37 PM
Reply #6

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Okay.   I'll check it out!

July 12, 2015, 01:47:40 PM
Reply #7

NoSuperSlabs

Steve and Everyone,
The Gallery software was updated today. When selecting the "UNVIEWED" sort you may still get an over count of pictures but what you will now see is a new button in that view that will allow you the option to "MARK ALL VIEWED".
Thanks for the constant attention to our Harley Home!
Two Lane Highway

July 13, 2015, 06:56:00 AM
Reply #8

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Larry, looks like you got it. I am a picture kind of guy so that really helps me out. Thanks.

July 13, 2015, 07:21:02 AM
Reply #9

HDBitchin

Administrator
Thanks for the constant attention to our Harley Home!
You are welcome. Nothing but the best.

Larry, looks like you got it. I am a picture kind of guy so that really helps me out. Thanks.
You are welcome. Glad to hear it is working.  ;)
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer