August 04, 2021, 12:06:18 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Google Ads Appearing on HDBitchin to Supporting Member and Vendor Accounts  (Read 1711 times)

March 17, 2014, 12:43:14 PM
Read 1711 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Webbtron notified me today that Ads were appearing when he was logged in which is not supposed to happen to a Supporting Member or Supporting Vendor account. That is one of the benefits to being a Supporting Member or Vendor, no ads.

At this point I am not sure why this has happened. The only recent major change is the Tapatalk upgrade.

I am looking into it (testing) using my Supporting Vendor account for "The Tank" which also should not see the Google server ads but does. I have backed out a few small changes and also reset of the Google ad campaign which didn't help.

I value the support that each of you has shown this new forum by becoming a Supporting Member and/or Vendor. I will resolve it soon.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 17, 2014, 03:28:22 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Solved!  ^-^

If you are a Supporting Member or a Supporting Vendor you will no longer see ads when you are logged into the forum.

HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 17, 2014, 05:17:53 PM
Reply #2

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Gosh, I got to give you another point.   Thanks Larry
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

March 17, 2014, 05:49:16 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
Gosh, I got to give you another point.   Thanks Larry

My Thanks to you for letting me know and Thanks for the point!  Back to bitchin!!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer