October 23, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 895653 times)

June 12, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
Reply #5955

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning! Phoenix is going to be 111 degrees today. A bit warm!
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

June 12, 2018, 09:13:41 AM
Reply #5956

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Good morning all!
Two Lane Highway

June 12, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
Reply #5957

j f go

Community Advocate
Good Tuesday evening everyone. Been away from the key board for a couple days. I trying to get things done so when the wife is off next week I won't have to much to do. So far all I have done is found more to do.  }=Clone me, please.  &{
Funny Funny x 1 View List

June 12, 2018, 03:37:04 PM
Reply #5958

WantMore

Supporting Member
Afternoon check in!
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

June 13, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
Reply #5959

j f go

Community Advocate
Good morning. Welcome to Monday. Hope you have a great day. 8)

June 13, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
Reply #5960

HDBitchin

Administrator
You mean Wednesday?

Good morning! Going to be another hot day here in Phoenix.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
Like Like x 1 View List

June 13, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
Reply #5961

WantMore

Supporting Member
Don’t reset the week!!  ^-^  It is HUMP day!
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

June 13, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
Reply #5962

rocket

Good morning! Phoenix is going to be 111 degrees today. A bit warm!
feel free to keep the heat while I bask in the 60 degree days here.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

June 13, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
Reply #5963

rocket

had to share!!!

REALLY!!
Like Like x 2 View List

June 13, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
Reply #5964

j f go

Community Advocate
Good evening. Guess I DID get someone's attention this morning when I refered to today as Monday. LOL  ;D Just to clarify, it was Monday for me. I had to take the "Real" Monday off. My wife came home this weekend with a "tail of woe" concerning her car. The warning light for low air pressure, on the passenger side front, came on. She went to the free air place and found it was down 6 pounds. I figured it was a valve stem issue and asked her to check the air pressure before she headed home, a 120 mile 2.5 hour drive on a Friday night. It had only dropped one pound so I wasn't concerned. Saturday morning I took her 2015 Impala to Sam's Club and discovered that there were over a dozen pin holes on the edge of the tires. ( Goodyear, in case your wondering, with 46k miles on them.) They are 3 years old and they have Dry Rot, great. There was not one place that had Michelin tires for her car in stock and there was only one place that could have them here on Tuesday by 3 PM, Town Fair Tire. So we both take two days off. We never got on the bike but we did got to the lake and had a couple good evening together. Something we haven't done in quite some time, down time. It was really good to just spend some time together alone. I will send my good friend @HDBitchin, Larry and maybe he'll find them good enough to post here. ( Here's to hoping.) :) 

June 13, 2018, 06:09:35 PM
Reply #5965

HDBitchin

Administrator
I can help @j f go !
HDBitchin aka Tank 
Like Like x 1 View List

June 13, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
Reply #5966

j f go

Community Advocate
I can help @j f go !

Thank you, kind sir. :)

June 13, 2018, 06:40:33 PM
Reply #5967

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good evening. Guess I DID get someone's attention this morning when I refered to today as Monday. LOL  ;D Just to clarify, it was Monday for me. I had to take the "Real" Monday off. My wife came home this weekend with a "tail of woe" concerning her car. The warning light for low air pressure, on the passenger side front, came on. She went to the free air place and found it was down 6 pounds. I figured it was a valve stem issue and asked her to check the air pressure before she headed home, a 120 mile 2.5 hour drive on a Friday night. It had only dropped one pound so I wasn't concerned. Saturday morning I took her 2015 Impala to Sam's Club and discovered that there were over a dozen pin holes on the edge of the tires. ( Goodyear, in case your wondering, with 46k miles on them.) They are 3 years old and they have Dry Rot, great. There was not one place that had Michelin tires for her car in stock and there was only one place that could have them here on Tuesday by 3 PM, Town Fair Tire. So we both take two days off. We never got on the bike but we did got to the lake and had a couple good evening together. Something we haven't done in quite some time, down time. It was really good to just spend some time together alone. I will send my good friend @HDBitchin, Larry and maybe he'll find them good enough to post here. ( Here's to hoping.) :)

@j f go ‘s pictures of Beech Hill Pond in Otis Maine...

HDBitchin aka Tank 
Like Like x 1 View List

June 13, 2018, 09:13:34 PM
Reply #5968

rocket

post by

REALLY!!

June 14, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
Reply #5969

j f go

Community Advocate
Good Thursday morning all. I skipped right over two day's and it's much closer to the weekend today then yesterday. Kinda raining here but shouldn't be but a morning event. Have a great day. 8)

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.