June 20, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Tagua Holsters  (Read 153 times)

June 09, 2018, 08:11:39 PM
Read 153 times

bc45

Global Moderator
Today my wife bout a shield 2.0 9 mm and I bout the shield 45 and as with new weapons you need the right holster. I like leather better than the new Kydex Holsters for comfort and conceal ability, I have both types for other weapons and the Kydex oholsters seam to hold the weapon farther away from the body just a little more.
I have never heard of Tagua Holsters before and if you are like me you end up buying a few before you find one that you like. I carry inside and out side the pants depending what I am doing that day. I have not seen any one make a holster like this one from Tagua  it is a 4 in one holster, Inside the pants, Belt carry, cross draw, small of the back carry. it is made of good quality leather, It measures .150 thick. The only thing I am concerned about is if the leather belt loop section is going to become uncomfortable after wearing all day I will update if that is the case. It cost $36.99
This view is the clip side for inside the pant carry

this is the belt loop section for small of the back and Belt carry.

This one is there quick draw belt carry holster it cost $36.99 same quality leather, but the part that rides against the body is .210 thick.

I have the inside the pant holster on 45 on under the T shirt

It worked out good as these for the Shield you can use the same holster for the 9,40, and 45 as the 9 and 40 are .95 thick and the 45 is .99 thick
Here is a link to Tagua web site
 https://taguagunleather.com/

Like Like x 2 View List

June 09, 2018, 08:39:43 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Yes as you say we end up buying different holsters to find the correct one.  It is difficult to find a holster that feels good. Let us know how it ends up feeling after some long term wear.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

June 10, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
Reply #2

j f go

Community Advocate
We do seem to go through a bunch of holsters before the right one is found. That one looks good, but like you, that's the way they always look, ha ha. Let us know how it works out.  8)

June 10, 2018, 07:21:01 PM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
Today I wore the 4 N 1 inside the Pants option all day and it felt good no hot spots or pinching or pocking. I will wear it this way all week then switch to the on the belt mode.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.