October 21, 2021, 04:25:07 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1448550 times)

October 13, 2021, 03:42:16 PM
Reply #12300

rocket

i say that pert near every damn night ,lol :o
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

October 14, 2021, 07:31:11 AM
Reply #12301

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! We are seeing another cool morning here in the Phoenix area with a low of 49 degrees. The high should climb to 77.

Have a great day everyone.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 14, 2021, 10:22:32 AM
Reply #12302

rocket

gets downright cold in the desert at night even in the summer..... £~¥ form learning climates in school, memory serves.....

REALLY!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

October 14, 2021, 12:54:55 PM
Reply #12303

HDBitchin

Administrator
Yes the fact that we have very little cloud cover it allows the heat to escape over the night. So we do have a larger evening temp drop.

Speaking of heat, I took a short morning ride on one of the recent colder mornings we are having in the Phoenix area and used my heated grips and seat on the CVO for the first time. Those two luxury items are going make winter rides much more pleasant.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Agree Agree x 1 View List

October 14, 2021, 02:50:29 PM
Reply #12304

rocket

well the nicer Mary in my life just came home....:)

REALLY!!

October 15, 2021, 07:22:02 AM
Reply #12305

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! TGIF!
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 15, 2021, 08:51:42 AM
Reply #12306

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Yes the fact that we have very little cloud cover it allows the heat to escape over the night. So we do have a larger evening temp drop.

Speaking of heat, I took a short morning ride on one of the recent colder mornings we are having in the Phoenix area and used my heated grips and seat on the CVO for the first time. Those two luxury items are going make winter rides much more pleasant.
I love my heated grips and heated vest, I rode in the teens and was comfortable.

October 15, 2021, 09:01:33 AM
Reply #12307

HDBitchin

Administrator
I love my heated grips and heated vest, I rode in the teens and was comfortable.
I have never before had heated anything. I am a believer now.

It was in the 50s the morning I rode and I was amazed at how comfortable they made me. I ran the grips at about half power and started out with the seat in the HIGH position. The seat got real warm and I turned it down to LOW which was great for current conditions. Cold weather riding is going to be nice this season.
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 15, 2021, 12:21:58 PM
Reply #12308

rocket

back from the sushi run....ran the tank down to a 1/4 then got the sushi  ....filled it up with fresh 93 and a shot of stabil.......I use the marine 360.......once a year...now....I'll run the bike again for sure but just enough to get the stabil gas into the injectors........fill her up again and wrap it for the winter ....sometime in november.

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

October 16, 2021, 07:40:13 AM
Reply #12309

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Coffee is tasting fine today. Our day should be in the high 80s here in the Phoenix area.
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 16, 2021, 08:07:40 AM
Reply #12310

bc45

Global Moderator
Good morning. It is supposed to be dry most of the day. Going to take the Bike out for a while in a bit

October 16, 2021, 08:57:56 AM
Reply #12311

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning, Troops.  Took the grandson to his baseball game this morning.  Here's a shot of them at pre-game warmup.  He is #10 in the Capt America helmet.  I hope to get out for a little ride this afternoon.  Are you up for it, Larry?
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

October 16, 2021, 09:47:27 AM
Reply #12312

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning, Troops.  Took the grandson to his baseball game this morning.  Here's a shot of them at pre-game warmup.  He is #10 in the Capt America helmet.  I hope to get out for a little ride this afternoon.  Are you up for it, Larry?
Sorry but not today. Got the granddaughters 11 AM soccer game and late lunch with the family today. But we need to do a ride soon, I agree.
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 16, 2021, 07:20:31 PM
Reply #12313

bc45

Global Moderator
It was a great ride today, rode down to 101 and a little town of Elma Wa. sun and clouds fall colors everywhere.
Like Like x 2 View List

October 17, 2021, 06:18:38 AM
Reply #12314

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning Riders!

We had a bit of a cold snap here - it was 39 this morning!

With the icynene (spray foam) insulation in the roof rafters, the house stayed at 70 all night without the furnace.

Maggie is at Church, when she gets home we are going to take the dirt bikes up the mountain for a couple hours of trail riding to see what's up there. It is a state park with a "powerline trail" and some old logging roads, so it won't be too technical for her, and I haven't done any trail riding for years so probably a good thing for me as well!

Should be perfect - 65 and sunny, but it will be colder up on the mountain.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

best

mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer