October 21, 2021, 04:54:30 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: jaegerbomz and 9deuce  (Read 174 times)

October 12, 2021, 03:08:47 PM
Read 174 times

bc45

Global Moderator
Just a few pics of  jaegerbombz and  9Deuce's wedding
these were taken before and after  the actual ceremony.

https://hdbitchin.com/gallery/5/329-121021144520-56091439.jpeg
jaegerbomz and 9deuce

the cake was made by my sister

This is a box they asked me to make on Saturday for a whisky ceremony. They write notes to each other and seal them in a envelope and put the whisky and notes in the box and open them for their 5 year anniversary drink some whisky and read the notes.

October 12, 2021, 05:55:38 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
What a nice ceremony they had! I like the notes, whiskey and box opening in 5 years idea. That is something I have never heard before.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 12, 2021, 10:09:49 PM
Reply #2

bc45

Global Moderator
What a nice ceremony they had! I like the notes, whiskey and box opening in 5 years idea. That is something I have never heard before.

I have not heard of it before either, It is customarily a bottle of wine, But they like whisky better.   

October 13, 2021, 01:59:47 PM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
Congratulations!
Smoke em if you got em

October 14, 2021, 08:59:51 AM
Reply #4

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Congratulations to all.  😎👍
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

October 14, 2021, 02:35:16 PM
Reply #5

mqqn

Global Moderator
Congratulations to the happy couple, and I wish them much success and happiness!

The box you made @bc45 is very nice looking! I am sure they will treasure that box for many years.

best

mqqn
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer