October 21, 2021, 05:00:15 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Unread Posts/Topics  (Read 182 times)

October 04, 2021, 04:32:39 PM
Read 182 times

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
I check in every day, read the new posts I'm interested in, and occasionally contribute.  The posts I don't read accumulate and I have 139 pages worth that date back to 2014.

Any way to bulk clear them out?  Not hurting anything by remaining but why not clear and let the forum gain some more productive storage space.
When the going gets weird, the weird turns pro.

- Hunter S. Thompson

October 04, 2021, 05:04:49 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
You can do what you ask in a couple ways.

The first way is to clear posts in just a single selected sub forum which the attached picture shows the example being General Discussion (for Off Topic HDBitchin). Just click the “MARK READ”.

The other way is to bulk mark which is a button near the bottom of the main index page. Click “MARK ALL MESSAGES AS READ”.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 04, 2021, 08:55:52 PM
Reply #2

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
Thank you.  Resolved.
When the going gets weird, the weird turns pro.

- Hunter S. Thompson
Like Like x 1 View List

October 04, 2021, 08:57:39 PM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
Glad to help.
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer