December 07, 2021, 05:17:50 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Batteries Plus and Deka Harley-Davidson Battery Look Up  (Read 2575 times)

November 26, 2013, 01:21:43 PM
Read 2575 times

Capital Jack

http://www.batteriesplus.com/manufacturer/558-CC/Motorcycle-Batteries.aspx    Here is a link to look up replacement batteries for your bikes :)
Nuff said. Were burnin, daylight- Lets ride
  Florida is home, 29 years sober
{I may not git it right the first time, But I will not be KNOCKED OUT til I git it done RIGHT}

December 15, 2013, 06:30:38 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Went to Batteries Plus today and bought a new AGM battery for my Softail. The price at Batteries Plus saved me $35 on the same battery at the HD dealership. The Manager at Batteries Plus said this brand he sells is made by Deka which is who HD gets their batteries from. Also it has a 2 year warranty.

Went for a 25 mile test ride and I am happy!

:)
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

August 05, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
Below is a link for database lookup for Deka batteries. For years Deka has been (and still is I would believe) the battery supplier to Harley-Davidson.

Deka Online Parts Catalog
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer