January 20, 2018, 07:24:06 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 731025 times)

January 09, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
Reply #5010

bc45

Global Moderator
paying off the bike this week!!

congrats that's almost as good as paying off the mortgage  ;)

January 09, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
Reply #5011

rocket

scratch ticket....felt pretty good seeing the 10x on 2500.00
Yes I own a Harley.....got me in debt, too!!

January 10, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
Reply #5012

HDBitchin

Administrator
Congrats rocket!

Hump Day! Coffee is on!

We had a rare rain event last night here in the Phoenix area. The weather system came from the west and was the same weather system that caused the mudslides in California. Poor California, fires and then rain that causes mudslides. Prayers for those in Cali that are having problems.
HDBitchin aka Tank          Start your Bitchin!!
Need DIY Help? Follow this link...The Harley School of Hard Knocks @ HDBitchin»

January 10, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
Reply #5013

j f go

Community Advocate
Good morning all. Was on a job yesterday, helping out a plumber friend of mine, and I went into one of the apartments that he was putting a new water heater in and low and behold there in the living room was a "Strippers Pole". Now you would have thought my friend would have given me a heads up, but noooo. The tenants were right there when I walked in and the grin on my face must have said it all to them about what I was thinking. LOL Oh well. When I told my wife about it she said "Did you get a ticket for the show?" Geeze I can't win. Have a good day all. :) 8)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

January 10, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
Reply #5014

rocket

I'm a dirty  old man, first thing I thought of was LAP DANCE!!
Like Like x 1 View List

January 11, 2018, 04:35:11 AM
Reply #5015

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning all! Coffee is about ready. Time to kickstart the day.  /"

January 11, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
Reply #5016

mqqn

Global Moderator
It was -16 actual air temp here last tuesday -  54 degrees this morning.

We have two cats that are just now a little over 2 - and this morning one of them was agitated and vocal - led my wife down to the sump pump, which bas been on overtime pumping the melt water out of the tiles -

The cat was trying to show us that something was going on in the basement - it was kinda cute.

Was out looking at the SuperGlide last night - what a motorcycle ;^)

best

mqqn

January 11, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
Reply #5017

HDBitchin

Administrator

Was out looking at the SuperGlide last night - what a motorcycle ;^)

Yes it is!

54 degrees! Fire that baby up and ride!
Like Like x 1 View List

January 11, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
Reply #5018

rocket

Yes it is!

54 degrees! Fire that baby up and ride!
even if it hit 70 it would be weeks away waiting for the mud bog between the shed and driveway.....loks like a few sheets of plywood might come in handy already have 2 weather beaten  sheets but still usable

January 12, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
Reply #5019

bc45

Global Moderator
Coffee is ready bring Friday on

January 12, 2018, 08:11:56 AM
Reply #5020

mqqn

Global Moderator
even if it hit 70 it would be weeks away waiting for the mud bog between the shed and driveway.....loks like a few sheets of plywood might come in handy already have 2 weather beaten  sheets but still usable

Around here the roads are white with salt and whatever the liquid crap they spray on them - I'll bet it is not good for motorcycle finishes.

Oh well - it's nice to even be considering riding in mid January.

Happy Friday, riders!

best

mqqn

January 12, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Reply #5021

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well it has been a busy Friday morning and I have yet to post on the forum today.

Coffee time is over here in the Mountain Time Zone but we do have cause for celebration since today is Friday! TGIF my riding friends!!

January 12, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Reply #5022

j f go

Community Advocate
 Afternoon all. The temps here for the past couple days have been in the 40's. Got lots of snow making an exit. Had a roofing company come to the house and remove the 2 plus feet of snow from my roof before the melting began. The valley's had 3 to 4 feet of snow, which would have been real problematic with the rain and warm temps.  Really glad now that I did. Easier to remove the snow before the water backs up and ruins the walls and ceilings. Going to rain, sleet, then freezing rain before the weekend is over. So back to the freezing temps. Had to clean up an unexpected mess in my garage today as well, soda can froze and exploded in the refrigerator. That only took me a little over two hours to address. Hope my weekend is less eventful. Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend. And for you guy's that get to get in the wind this weekend, if you could just twist that throttle with a little extra vigor us less fortunate's here in the frozen areas of this great country of ours will be much obliged. Ok, smokem' if you've got em. &{ £~¥

January 12, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
Reply #5023

rocket

way past coffee............heading for the z quill.....have a good mornin'

January 13, 2018, 07:20:07 AM
Reply #5024

bc45

Global Moderator
First cup of coffee then off to work on my  sister's house have a good day

The Harley Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.