May 26, 2018, 08:21:25 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Hello from Europe  (Read 473 times)

May 14, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
Read 473 times

David Barnby

Really glad to join - seems like a great forum with lots to offer. Am a Brit, live in France and work in Germany.  Have a 2001 Heritage with a trued and welded stroked crank running 103ci with geared cams and headwork to give me what I love in the mountains.  The transcontinental stuff is enjoyed with a 2010 Limited which will get similar treatment to the Softail this year but with 117ci and the muscle to move that sixth gear
Like Like x 2 View List

May 14, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
Welcome to our HDBitchin family! Glad you found us and joined!
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

May 14, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
Welcome to the forum!
Smoke em if you got em

May 14, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
Reply #3

j f go

Community Advocate
Welcome to the HDBitchin forum from the Great State of Maine. You have found and joined a site that has some very knowledgeable and friendly people that will be more than willing to help you with any issues with your motorcycle should the need arise. Take a look at what is here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask and someone will be along to assist you. Thanks for joining and we hope you drop in often and enjoy what is here. 8)

May 14, 2018, 06:42:26 PM
Reply #4

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Welcome to the HDBitchin forum from N. Az.
CARS SUCK!

May 15, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
Reply #5

mqqn

Global Moderator
Welcome from Central Illinois!

best

mqqn

May 15, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
Reply #6

NoSuperSlabs

Welcome to HDBitchin!
Two Lane Highway

May 15, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
Reply #7

TD

Community Advocate
Hi Dave,
Welcome to Bitchin' from England!
I can see that you are a man of good taste, as I've also got a 2001 Heritage.  £~¥

Cheers
TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

May 21, 2018, 09:39:27 PM
Reply #8

bc45

Global Moderator
Welcome to Bitchin from Washington state

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.