August 15, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Started out sunny and warm, then turned cold, and foggy. It was great.  (Read 404 times)

May 11, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
Read 404 times

jonda1

Supporting Member
We had a great ride today with several different weather patterns. Started out sunny and warm, then got a cold (40 degrees) and then wet and foggy on the shady side of the mountain. A couple of times I couldn't even see the bike ahead of me. All in all a good day for a ride.

Like Like x 1 View List

May 12, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
Reply #1

WantMore

Supporting Member
Thanks for sharing your ride.  /"
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 View List

May 21, 2018, 10:58:21 PM
Reply #2

bc45

Global Moderator
Thanks for posting your ride video 

May 22, 2018, 07:43:09 AM
Reply #3

HDBitchin

Administrator
@jonda1

As always, thanks for posting and sharing your many videos on the forum! I watch them all!
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

June 24, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
Reply #4

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Thanks for sharing your ride! Sharing videos like this make this a great HD Community, HDBitchin Rep (Karma) given.  :)
Two Lane Highway
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.