May 26, 2018, 08:05:47 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: The Last Motorcycle On Earth  (Read 342 times)

April 18, 2018, 08:00:34 PM
Read 342 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
This film is in the making but the producers have finished an hour of it and are asking for help funding the completion of it. The below video is the trailer that they recently released. It is pretty good IMO.

The Last Motorcycle on Earth is a dramatic series about a vintage motorcycle collector and bike builder, Conrad Mendel, as he grapples with a new world of technology that threatens to destroy his passion and way of life.

Here is a link to their Indiegogo funding page...

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-last-motorcycle-on-earth-cars#/

From their page...

Motorcycles are outlawed. Gasoline is $20 per gallon. Self-driving cars are taking over. Silicon Valley and the United States Government have collaborated to push society toward a fully-autonomous transportation system. Motorcycles and riders are an easy first target in the drive to ban human-operated vehicles. Impossible, you say? Not so fast.

HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Informative Informative x 1 View List

April 18, 2018, 08:26:52 PM
Reply #1

bc45

Global Moderator
Looks like it could be interesting
Agree Agree x 2 View List

April 19, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
Reply #2

NoSuperSlabs

Wow! I think I would like to watch that. I am glad that is just fiction but with all the robot cars being tested it is coming a bit too close to home.

Two Lane Highway

April 19, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
I can’t see investing in their crowd funding campaign but I would pay to watch the movie if they complete it. Looks interesting.
Smoke em if you got em

May 09, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
Reply #4

NoSuperSlabs

Just looked at their Indiegogo page and see that only 12% of the funding goal has been pledged. They have 24 more days to reach the goal. The campaign was started on April 4th.
Two Lane Highway

May 12, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Reply #5

WantMore

Supporting Member
I would watch if they get the movie done but probably like most people I would not make a contribution to their crowd funding campaign. At this point it doesn't look like they are getting much funding. Still at 12%.
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 View List

May 17, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
Reply #6

NoSuperSlabs

Up to 13% today.
Two Lane Highway
Funny Funny x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.