September 18, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: The ride to Pioneertown  (Read 561 times)

February 24, 2018, 08:54:16 PM
Read 561 times

jonda1

Supporting Member
It's amazing how many people were at Pioneertown today. The restaurant was completely full with people standing outside waiting to be seated when we left to come home. It had warmed up to about 37 degrees by the time we arrived at Pioneertown. My hands and feet were numb.

February 24, 2018, 09:07:59 PM
Reply #1

bc45

Global Moderator
Thanks for sharing your videos.
sounds like you need to turn up the heated grips or get some electric gear.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

February 24, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
Reply #2

jonda1

Supporting Member
I don't have heated grips.  I don't ride all that often in really cold weather, so I don't see the return on that investment.  It was still a great day for a ride.  Crystal clear weather.

February 24, 2018, 09:22:53 PM
Reply #3

bc45

Global Moderator
I got heated grips on my last bike and I have grown to enjoy them, we have cold weather enough to use them

Thanks again for the video

February 25, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
Reply #4

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Heated grips are one of the best investments I have made on improving my comfort when riding.
CARS SUCK!

March 12, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
Reply #5

WantMore

Supporting Member
Thanks for sharing your ride here on the forum!
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.