May 25, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Trophies for Too Broke for Strugis 2018  (Read 424 times)

February 11, 2018, 09:50:19 PM
Read 424 times

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Finished trophies for TBFS 2018
1 pic---Best of Show
2 nd pic--- Custom
3 pic--- Vintage
4 pic---Ladies bike
5 pic ----Trike
CARS SUCK!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

February 11, 2018, 09:58:15 PM
Reply #1

maniacmac

Global Moderator
1 pic--- Metric
2 pic--- Stock
3 pic--- Bagger
CARS SUCK!

February 12, 2018, 11:40:24 AM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
Wow!! Those are great!!

@maniacmac
One thing to note, the 4th pic in post #2 which is listed as the Rat one is missing.
Smoke em if you got em

February 12, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
Reply #3

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Wow!! Those are great!!

@maniacmac
One thing to note, the 4th pic in post #2 which is listed as the Rat one is missing.
  Fixed. Thanks for the feedback
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 1 View List

February 13, 2018, 02:42:38 PM
Reply #4

NoSuperSlabs

I am sure that all the winners of these motorcycle show competitions will be proud to display these trophies on their fireplace mantles. Amazing work!
Two Lane Highway
Agree Agree x 3 View List

February 13, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
Reply #5

mqqn

Global Moderator
Those are trophies anyone would be absolutely thrilled to win and display - beautiful and very creative.

Love them all!

best

mqqn
Agree Agree x 4 Like Like x 1 View List

February 28, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
Reply #6

j f go

Community Advocate
Late to the party, again. Those are some nice pieces of art for sure. Anyone would have been proud to get and display one of those. Nice work @maniacmac. I'm quite sure you will be asked to do that again.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

February 28, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
Reply #7

HDBitchin

Administrator
Wow! I just noticed that I had not made comment. Agree, these are some extremely well done custom made trophies.

And BTW, @maniacmac has done these custom trophies for ABATE’s Too Broke For Sturgis for several years previously. He has even won one or maybe even more than one of his own trophies in the builder’s category (as you might recall he is a custom bike builder).
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation
Like Like x 3 View List

February 28, 2018, 07:47:04 AM
Reply #8

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter a bike this year but there will be several there I have built
CARS SUCK!
Like Like x 4 View List

February 28, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
Reply #9

j f go

Community Advocate
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter a bike this year but here will be several there I have built
  That must be a really nice experience to see, and know, others like what you have created. Keep up the good work and I hope someday to see your creations up close.
Agree Agree x 2 Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.