September 24, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Are you a Sons Of Anarchy Fan? New Series Coming about the Mayans MC  (Read 670 times)

January 07, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
Read 670 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well if you watched the Sons of Anarchy then this will be good news to you.

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2018/01/07/fx-confirmed-it-will-air-a-spin-off-of-the-sons-of-anarchy-drama-titled-mayans-mc/

The Mayans MC are getting the spotlight.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

January 07, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
Reply #1

j f go

Community Advocate
Well if you watched the Sons of Anarchy then this will be good news to you.

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2018/01/07/fx-confirmed-it-will-air-a-spin-off-of-the-sons-of-anarchy-drama-titled-mayans-mc/

The Mayans MC are getting the spotlight.
That should make it easy for ICE, and the IRS, to inflect some justice on those criminals. And who's the genius thinks Sutter is a master storyteller? Pretty lame story telling, in my humble opinion. (But what do I know.) Seems those Hollieweird folks have an awful high opinion of the thing they do. Gonna spend time with my bike now.

January 08, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
Reply #2

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Was never a SOA fan so I don’t think I will tune in this new show.
Two Lane Highway

January 08, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
Reply #3

WantMore

Supporting Member
Never watched the original Sons of Anarchy so I can definitely say this one won’t be watched either.
Smoke em if you got em
Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 09, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
Reply #4

TD

Community Advocate
TD'll be giving it a miss as well.

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter
Like Like x 1 View List

January 09, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Reply #5

HDBitchin

Administrator
I posted this and never said what I thought about this new show based on the original SOA story but if anyone were to search SOA threads or topics that we have had here in the past which there were a few of, you will see that I have never watched any of the the SOA tv series. That won’t change. Some may like this news but not me. It is not that I dislike SOA, I just have never watched it and I see no need to start.

So far it looks like from the posts done here (at least for now) that it has no interest for us.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

January 09, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Reply #6

j f go

Community Advocate
I don't think to many that ride actually watch. Mostly those that think they will get why we ride, if they watch. JMO
Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 09, 2018, 09:48:25 PM
Reply #7

bc45

Global Moderator
I will be taking a pass on watching.

January 11, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
Reply #8

mqqn

Global Moderator
Maggie and I don't watch the show - not that we don't like it, just never have watched it.

We only have so much time, and if there is a hockey game on I would much ather watch that.

We watch Antiques Roadshow every week (record it and play back from PBS), and Shameless USA every once in a while.

Other than that it's old shows or movies off of Kodi.

best

mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.