October 17, 2017, 07:04:14 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 732 times)

August 11, 2017, 07:34:09 PM
Read 732 times

tlyoungb

New Member here. Been riding Harley's for about 40 years now. Currently I have a 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic. Purchased Brand new after someone ran into the back of me on my way to work. I am thankful to be alive and here. I live in South Florida, and I will never miss a bikeweek or biketoberfest. Not going to happen.Told the wife, I will never miss these events since I live so close. I also goto Leesburg Bikefest. I don't own a car. Have not owned on in about 10 years now. I ride in all weather. I can't stop riding. It is just in my blood. Well that is all I can say. Hope maybe I will see some at Bikeweek for Biketoberfest. RIDS SAFE AND RIDE HARD.
Like Like x 2 View List

August 11, 2017, 07:51:34 PM
Reply #1

bc45

Global Moderator
Welcome to the family of Bitchin from Washington State.

August 11, 2017, 09:22:13 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
Welcome to the forum from over here in Glendale, AZ!! Glad you found us and joined.  ;)
HDBitchin aka Tank          Start your Bitchin!!
Need DIY Help? Follow this link...The Harley School of Hard Knocks @ HDBitchin»

August 12, 2017, 05:28:00 AM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Welcome to the forum! I think just like yourself you found some like minded people here that share your passion, motorcycles and more specifically, Harley Davidson.

August 12, 2017, 05:45:14 AM
Reply #4

j f go

Community Advocate
Welcome to the forum from Maine. We hope you will enjoy the site. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you with your bike should the need arise. Great place to hang out as well. We hope you drop by often. :) 8) 8)

August 12, 2017, 08:11:59 AM
Reply #5

WantMore

Supporting Member
Welcome to the forum!
Smoke em if you got em

August 12, 2017, 09:06:43 AM
Reply #6

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Welcome to the forum from N. Az.  You can use two pages to explain why you have to ride but some people will never understand why we have to ride no matter what the weather. The members on this forum understand the need to ride.
CARS SUCK!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

August 12, 2017, 12:12:06 PM
Reply #7

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Welcome to the forum from the southwest desert of AZ.  We do like to ride!!  I had rain all three days on the way to Sturgis this year and one day, HARD RAIN, on the way home!  Traffic was good and so was the ride!  Welcome again!
2015 RFTW ATW SR FNG
2016 RFTW SR STAGING TEAM
2017 RFTW SR ASST STAGING TEAM LDR/TG

August 12, 2017, 01:34:03 PM
Reply #8

TD

Community Advocate
Hi TL,
Welcome to Bitchin' from England.
Funny, at the moment, the wife and I are checking out Florida for 2018 on the pc. Could be that we bump into you there!
Cheers

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

August 12, 2017, 07:04:59 PM
Reply #9

tlyoungb

He TD. I will be there at there. I try to go up on the first weekend, and the last weekend. Really nice with I work so close and just ride up.

August 15, 2017, 06:15:11 PM
Reply #10

mqqn

Global Moderator
Welcome to the forum from Central Illinois, where the taxes are higher than the corn!

best

mqqn
Like Like x 1 View List

August 24, 2017, 12:14:20 PM
Reply #11

TD

Community Advocate
He TD. I will be there at there. I try to go up on the first weekend, and the last weekend. Really nice with I work so close and just ride up.

Could well be Biketoberfest, but don't hold your breath about it not being Bike Week, coz stranger things have happened! ;)

TD 8)
You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic
Ian Hunter

The Harley Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2017 All rights reserved.