SiteLock
August 20, 2017, 07:42:07 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum

Author Topic: How to Tell the Wife  (Read 719 times)

April 21, 2017, 04:57:54 PM
Read 719 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here is a Zero Motorcycle ad. The guy in the commercial ad struggles with how to sell his wife on the idea of him buying the motorcycle.

HDBitchin aka Tank          Start your Bitchin!!
Need DIY Help? Follow this link...The Harley School of Hard Knocks @ HDBitchin»
Funny Funny x 1 View List

April 23, 2017, 04:00:25 PM
Reply #1

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Here is a Zero Motorcycle ad. The guy in the commercial ad struggles with how to sell his wife on the idea of him buying the motorcycle.

I had a friend who told his wife he needed to buy a new Harley so they could go for rides together then he bought a new road king with a solo seat lol
CARS SUCK!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

April 24, 2017, 07:39:18 AM
Reply #2

WantMore

Supporting Member
My motto is just do it and ask forgiveness later.  >:D
Smoke em if you got em

April 25, 2017, 09:17:31 AM
Reply #3

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
My motto is just do it and ask forgiveness later.  >:D
That can work at times!

June 18, 2017, 11:59:52 PM
Reply #4

totallytea

I had bought a Harley for my husband because I thought it was something we would ride together. But... He told me one too many times that I couldn't go. So I filled out a credit app online and Harley told me to come get my new bike. So I said hunny are you busy today? He said what do you need? I told him I needed to go to the Harley dealership. He said what do you need there? I said I need you to ride my new bike home! Lol he did.

Sent from my Z988 using the HDBitchin Harley Forum mobile app

T.
Like Like x 5 View List

The Harley Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2017 All rights reserved.