December 10, 2017, 07:08:01 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum

Author Topic: Supporting Member Subscription  (Read 20637 times)

January 19, 2014, 05:21:18 PM
Read 20637 times

HDBitchin

Administrator
HDBitchin will always be a free resource of HD social and technical information but we do offer a Supporting Member group for those that might like to donate a small fee of $15 per year.

What do you get for that $15? 

• Supporting Members are given a green color assignment to their username in the "online list".
  • They also are listed as a Supporting Member in each of their posts and also in their member profile.
  • The Entire forum is Ad FREE as a Supporting Member
  • Private Message storage increased to 500 PMs

Here is the link to the Subscription page on HDBitchin where you can submit payment and begin the process of becoming a Supporting Member...

Note: The below subscription payment link will only work for a registered member and if you are using Tapatalk or the HDBitchin Mobile app it will open a browser that might require you to log into your account to complete the subscription. If logged in the below link allows a registered member to immediately convert your account to a Supporting Member account by submitting a PayPal subscription payment. 

https://hdbitchin.com/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions
HDBitchin aka Tank          Start your Bitchin!!
Need DIY Help? Follow this link...The Harley School of Hard Knocks @ HDBitchin»

February 03, 2015, 06:25:09 PM
Reply #1

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Larry, if you haven't moved, keep your eye out for my check.  Should be there next week.
2015 RFTW ATW SR FNG
2016 RFTW SR STAGING TEAM
2017 RFTW SR ASST STAGING TEAM LDR/TG

February 03, 2015, 06:37:07 PM
Reply #2

HDBitchin

Administrator
Larry, if you haven't moved, keep your eye out for my check.  Should be there next week.
Still in the same place! Thanks for your support Steve!

February 04, 2015, 08:31:41 AM
Reply #3

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
It's a pleasure working with someone that understands what we're looking for and works continuously to provide it!  Thanks!
2015 RFTW ATW SR FNG
2016 RFTW SR STAGING TEAM
2017 RFTW SR ASST STAGING TEAM LDR/TG

February 04, 2015, 09:17:46 AM
Reply #4

Webbtron

Global Moderator
It's a pleasure working with someone that understands what we're looking for and works continuously to provide it!  Thanks!
It would be cheap at twice the price!  Come on now "power to the people "
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

February 05, 2015, 11:49:59 AM
Reply #5

HDBitchin

Administrator
It would be cheap at twice the price!  Come on now "power to the people "

Thanks guys! The forum is growing at a nice pace and I thank you two and all the others that come here. You certainly have a choice when it comes to Harley Davidson forums. Glad to see that we our becoming one of those choices in the world of Harley forums. As our tagline says...

HDBitchin®, a unique Harley Davidson Online Community and Technical Forum

February 06, 2015, 08:33:33 AM
Reply #6

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
I am just about due for a renewal myself. It is Well worth the $15! Thanks for making this our Harley home. 

February 06, 2015, 12:10:02 PM
Reply #7

WantMore

Supporting Member
My Supporting Member period has expired. I will renew this weekend.

I really appreciate the information, the members and the overall vibe of this Harley forum. With a yearly donation of $15 that is a small price to pay for the value that I get.

Thanks for having me.
Smoke em if you got em

February 06, 2015, 01:00:51 PM
Reply #8

HDBitchin

Administrator
I am just about due for a renewal myself. It is Well worth the $15! Thanks for making this our Harley home.
My Supporting Member period has expired. I will renew this weekend.

I really appreciate the information, the members and the overall vibe of this Harley forum. With a yearly donation of $15 that is a small price to pay for the value that I get.

Thanks for having me.
Thanks for your support guys! This year should be an even better year for HDBitchin!

February 08, 2015, 02:01:01 PM
Reply #9

WantMore

Supporting Member
Thanks for your support guys! This year should be an even better year for HDBitchin!
Looking forward to the coming year!  ;)
Smoke em if you got em

April 04, 2015, 05:19:17 AM
Reply #10

01rk

Retired Staff Member
One of the three greatest lies " your check is in the mail". I really did send one, honest!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

April 04, 2015, 06:26:00 AM
Reply #11

HDBitchin

Administrator
One of the three greatest lies " your check is in the mail". I really did send one, honest!
Ha ha ha! I will watch the mailbox. Thanks for your support Dave! I really appreciate it.

To others that wish to mail a supporting member fee just PM me and I can send you the address for mailing a check otherwise if you would like you can use the PayPal option which is linked in the first post of this thread.

April 04, 2015, 07:20:00 PM
Reply #12

HDBitchin

Administrator
Ha ha ha! I will watch the mailbox. Thanks for your support Dave! I really appreciate it.

To others that wish to mail a supporting member fee just PM me and I can send you the address for mailing a check otherwise if you would like you can use the PayPal option which is linked in the first post of this thread.
Went to the mailbox and the check is here! Thanks Dave!

April 05, 2015, 07:44:33 AM
Reply #13

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
This is my Harley Home! You got my support.

April 05, 2015, 08:38:23 AM
Reply #14

HDBitchin

Administrator
This is my Harley Home! You got my support.
Thanks for the support Slabs!

The Harley Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2017 All rights reserved.